Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Chapter Seven: Father and son



This quote tells me that Alex understood his father very well. He could realize that his father was to young when he married and so he left him. I think Alex would do the same thing, because he is like his father.Tom told Alex that he traveled a lot afther he had left his mother. Maybe he was afraid to miss all these exciting travels. So I think, too that Tom was to young and to wild to be a good father for Alex. He was also just a child when Alex was born.


Friday, 8 February

Toady, I traveled a lot with my father. It was fantastic and know I really understand why he left me.I just do not understand why he married my mother and traveled after that. I think that I am excactly like him and maybe I will travel the whole world like him, too, but I will not do the same mistake that he did. Now I know very much about my father. He always has the same thoughts that I have and in my mind this is a sign that he is my real father. I really miss Dani, but I came here to see my father and he is the most Important person for me at the moment.

Keine Kommentare: